National Maritime Development Group
Networking at Seawork 2013
Wednesday 26th June 2013
The National Maritime Development Group has arranged a supported visitor programme for those businesses from the Thames & Channel region wishing to attend this year’s exhibition to establish links with the Commercial Marine and Workboat sector.
With our partners, the NMDG support will include:
- Invitation to visit the ‘Business Convention’ stand, C86
- 1-2-1 meetings organised with a range of French and UK businesses represented at the exhibition with a focus on developing maritime opportunities in Bretagne and Normandy
- NMDG networking lunch with French and UK businesses at the exhibition
- Provision of translation services where necessary
- Free time to visit exhibitors zones: Ship Repair & Ship Building, Maritime Security, Renewable Energy and Dive Work
- Executive coach travel from Dartford to Southampton
Seawork International is the largest and fastest growing commercial marine and workboat exhibition to be held in a European working port. Now in its 16th successful year it attracts 450 exhibitors and over 7000 visitors from around the world. Seawork is a ‘one stop shop’ for buyers and sellers providing access to the commercial marine and workboat markets.
- Three-day conference programme reflecting the wide range of commercial marine activities seen in the exhibition
- Dedicated pavilions and trails enabling visitors easily to identify exhibitors, conferences and seminars of particular interest
- From the berths just outside the exhibition hall, around 60 vessels are displayed in a real operational environment in one of Europe’s busiest harbours
More information about the exhibition can be found here: www.seawork.com
We have 25 spaces available only. Price per person is £20 + VAT.
To reserve your place email: peter .email@example.com