Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida & Turkey, Antalya
We would like to hear from candidates from the UK and EU
The ideal candidate required will spend half their time in our clients office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and half their time in the shipyard in Antalya – Turkey
Our client is looking for an experienced yacht sales specialist, they provide the finest service in yacht design, engineering, new build, and refit.
Our client owns and manages an American brand of Yachts. A legendary American company with decades of yacht building experience, delivering innovation and uniqueness in every design.
They emphasize exceptional quality and luxury and that translates into building a very “limited” number of yachts.
Our clients shipyard is located in Antalya, Turkey, a world class yacht builder with a global reach. This fully integrated facility performs all the functions needed to build custom and production yachts in steel, aluminium, and composite materials
- Responsible for entry of all client data into CRM
- Review all CRM entries and create action plan for each.
- Responsible enforcing the use of and for the maintenance of the CRM
Sales (outside of the Americas)
- Respond to all sales inquiries from our marketing activities.
- Responsible for all client interaction and relationship management.
- Take clients from initial inquiry to close.
- Develop and implement sales strategy once approved.
- Develop and propose internally product sales proposals for presentation to each client.
- Once agreed upon decide with EMG who will present the proposal to the client and be
the point person during negotiations.
- Working with and leading other sales team members and brokers as necessary.
- Development and maintenance of our broker relationships.
- Develop and propose a plan for a dealer network outside of the Americas.
- Once approved, implement the plan, and manage the operation of the network.
- Responsible party for sales offices if opened
- Develop and implement annual sales and marketing strategy for the Group &
- Responsible for the creation of and maintenance of our price and option sheets.
- Lead execution, design, planning, negotiations with organizers and vendors, for annual
boat shows and associated activities/events, in Miami, Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale,
- Propose, review, and once approved execute marketing events (what kind, when, where
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the sales and marketing initiatives taken during
the year to identify where changes and improvements are needed.
- Continuously gather competitive analysis and market research (competitors product
offerings, pricing, option content, clients wants/needs, client purchasing behavior,
industry trends, etc.)
- Quarterly review of our pricing and option content. Propose where changes are needed
and responsible for the implementation of such changes after approval.
Competitive Salary + benefits
Our client will pay for relocation ( expenses ,travel, hotel)