Location: Hensall, England, United Kingdom
MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN – MARINE AND INDUSTRIAL DRIVELINES
Are you a qualified mechanic looking to expand your experience or develop existing skills within an industrial and marine mobile driveline environment, backed by industry-leading brands?
This is an excellent opportunity to widen your driveline expertise and broaden your skills portfolio.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salary
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus English bank holidays
- Full-time position – 39 hour working week
- Potential for travel
- A detailed and comprehensive training program
- Mobile phone
- Warm and open working environment
- Management open-door policy
- Part of an international group of companies
Joining our expanding organisation, you will form an integral part of an already successful team. Working on an array of industry-leading drive arrays and components on both marine and industrial applications.
Primarily a workshop-based, with regular on-site customer visits, and the potential for overseas travel, the role is easily commutable from Leeds, Hull, Sheffield, York and surrounding areas.
This varied role will see you working on the repair, overhaul, maintenance and servicing a range of marine and off-highway transmissions, torque converters, axles and associated driveline products, covering a diverse range of equipment.
We are welcoming applicants that hold the below experience;
- A recognised qualification or industry experience in mechanical engineering
- Basic knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems would be an advantage.
Jobs in Maritime recognises that it is essential to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination.
We will not discriminate based on gender, race, marital status, disability, age, health, employment status, sexual orientation, or religion.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold UK permanent residency.